Wednesday, March 12, 2008

idespair

Today my MP3 player played its last song. It passed into technological oblivion at approximately 4:30 pm EST when it refused to move from the welcome screen into the main menu, and is now caught in an eternal cycle of flashing "SanDisk" and "Goodbye" - this is what MP3 player's hell must look like.

I have decided that after many years of flash-based players and little to no space (two years ago having 2GB of space was considered generous), I'm going to try an ipod classic 80GB. However, with school coming to an end and no relief from papers and exams in sight and therefore hardly any shifts at my store (which, btw, is so desperately bankrupt head office has predicted we won't be open by the end of April), which leaves me too financially unstable to purchase said item.

Which leaves me in a state of desperation - no music to walk to, public transit to, exercise to, drive to, etc. etc. well, just the thought makes me shake in my boots.

Is there anything anyone would like to buy from me? Pretty please????

No comments: