Sunday, February 17, 2008

Oh. It is Love.

You know it's love when a wireless internet router is your Valentine's Day gift, and it's one of the most thoughtful Valentine's gifts you've ever recieved.

In other news, I've been pondering a heated dilemma that's been plaguing humankind for as long as humans have existed. I believe I have come up with a draw between forces. It's possibly the greatest inovation since Hot Pockets - Humans version 2.0: the link between the Evolution Theory and the Higher Power Creation theory. Just like computer programmers, God introduced humans in stages, versions if you will. Maybe a little beta testing before the final grand introduction to the public. Ask the anthopologists for the exact number, but I'm sure we'd be somewhere around version 2359086.2. Or you know, whatever.


Karen fact number 233.5: I have a guilty pleasure in monster trucking and all machines that make big noises and tend to light on fire from time to time. There's a little Middle America in all of us, I like to think. Hence my masterpiece, in all it's copyright-tastic glory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDOJrPercE8

Now I must go sip my mimosa and cuss out random faceless Internet players on Guitar Hero. Rock on my friends, rock on.

No comments: